- 4 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup melted butter or liquid coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups cassava or oat flour
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a loaf dish with parchment paper.
- Add the banana, maple syrup, melted butter and vanilla extract in a blend and blend until fully combined and totally smooth. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together the oat flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Pour the wet ingredients from the blender into the large bowl with the dry ingredients and mix – don’t over-mix.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and spread evenly over the top with a spatula.
- Place in the oven and bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for at least 30 minutes before slicing.
- Keep stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days, or freeze for up to 3 months.